||There is an annual fee of $100 for all ACBC members. Discounts are available for new attorneys who have been licensed for less than two years and any attorneys experiencing a financial hardship.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the private email listserv
- Document library where members can share forms and pleadings and CLE materials
- Monthly Meetings with a sprinkle of CLE programming
- Discounts on co-sponsored CLE programs including our annual program
- Use of the ACBC logo on your firm’s website
- Legislative liaison on consumer related issues
Expectations of Members include:
- Be an attorney in good standing with Arizona State Bar
- Have a bankruptcy practice that is primarily dedicated to consumer debtor representation.
- Agreement not to share listserv emails off the listserv.